Find out how to manage your account with BlackBull Markets.
- How do I open a Live Account?
- How do I open a Demo Account?
- Do you have Islamic Accounts?
- What are your Account Types?
- What ID do you need from me?
- What is the Client Portal?
- How do I change my Client Portal Password?
- How can I see my Trading History?
- Do you have Introducing Broker Accounts?
- Do you have anything similar to a MAM/PAMM system?
Black Bull Group Limited (trading name: BlackBull Markets) is a New Zealand registered and incorporated company (company number: 5463921). We are also registered with the Financial Services Provider Register (number: FSP403326).
Black Bull Group UK Limited is registered in United Kingdom, Company Number - 9556804. Payment clearing services provided by: BlackBull Group UK Limited (Company Number - 9556804) Address - 483 Green Lanes, London, Greater London, United Kingdom, N13 48S
Risk Warning: Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to trade foreign exchange, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and, therefore, you should not invest money you cannot afford to lose. You should make yourself aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any questions or concerns as to how a loss would affect your lifestyle.
Copyright © 2020 Black Bull Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.